Saturday, March 31, 2012

Herobrine

                                             ~A creepy creepypasta- Herobrine.~
 I have never seen him, but I know he exists. The owner of Minecraft, Notch, might have plans to add him as a mob. On another creepypasta, someone emailed notch, and asked if Notch had a brother, since herobrine is known to be so, and he said this- "I did, but he is no longer with us. -Notch" But, I will try my hardest to FIND HEROBRINE. He makes random buildings, attacks you, dangerous, and makes traps. I am pretty sure in default mode, when you dig deep and fall down into a huge mine, YOU ARE HEROBRINE'S TERRITORY! he is known to make dungeons. Ill post a pic of him if I can. he looks like a default Minecraft dude with no pupils. Thus, the end of my tale. (Dun call me stupid for posting Minecraft stuffs)

No comments:

Post a Comment